Job Title: Professional Bar Manager
Salary: 29K to 35K, Negotiable depending on experience, paid vacation, health benefit.
Status: Full Time
Job Close: March 10, 2017
Desired Skills: Customer Service, Ability to Grow Business, Point of Sale
Please send cover letter and resume to: MR. Randy Dickerson, Commander
PO Box 621
Pierre, SD 57501
Description: Professional Bar Manager should have knowledge of the following, but not limited to:
- Perform bar tending functions to include but not limited to opening and closing and other such duties as may be necessary.
- Maintaining Post 8 lounge employee's scheduling.
- Supervision, coordination and participation in the business and activities of the Post 8 lounge.
- Assist and / or supervise purchases or requisitions of goods and services dispensed in connection with Post 8 lounge operation.
- Maintains established personnel and bookkeeping records and reports as required, must be proficient in the Point of Sale System.
- Recommends candidates for hire to be forwarded to Lounge Committee for review and endorsement with final approval by the Executive Committee.
- Enforces guidelines and procedures to guard against theft and waste.
- Confer with the Lounge Committee Chairperson concerning the operation of the lounge.
- Monitors safe operations of legal gambling devices and oversees pay out and bookkeeping procedures.